 From: Martin J. Evans <boh...@ntlworld.com>
To: pawan bajoria <pawan...@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: "dbi-users@perl.org" <dbi-users@perl.org>
Sent: Friday, 16 August 2013 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Error running make command for DBI1.51

On 14/08/2013 13:25, pawan bajoria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am receiving the error while executing the make command for DBI 1.51.
> I was able to execute the first command of perl Makefile.PL and create a
> file Makefile.
> Please help me resolve this issue as I am stuck here.
>
> I want to install the DBD::Oracle finally which needs DBI1.51.
>
> RHEL 64-bit
> DBI1.51
> DBD1.64 Oracle
>
> Thanks,
> Pawan

"Warning: prerequisite File::Spec 1 not found. We have 0.86."

This is your first problem which you chose to ignore. Install a newer
File::Spec.

"I see you're using perl 5.008002 on i686-linux-multi, okay."

This is very old.

"/opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/lib/CORE/perl.h:380:24: error:
sys/types.h: No such file or directory"

This is a serious problem - looks like whoever installed this Perl did
not run the script to generate header files.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Wetherby, UK