The email address and name there was given to me by the company.
I've never heared that 'Hartmaier' is a last name!

-Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Rockway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:27 PM
To: DBIx::Class user and developer list
Subject: RE: [Dbix-class] Resultset with memcached

On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 13:01 +0100, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:
> Hi!
>
> @sindharta:FYI my first name is Alexander, not Hartmaier ;-)

It's hard to guess when you put it in <last name> <first name> form, and
your first name is a common last name also.  Furthermore, it's somewhat
common for email addresses to be <last name>.<first name>@domain.com, so
looking at your From field, it's really impossible to know what your
name is. :)

I've seen people write their name in LASTNAME Firstname form before;
maybe you should try that... or just reverse your real name in the From
field.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway