Good morning,

On 27/3/08 at 9:53 PM -0000, Matt S Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anybody willing to doc, tweak, test, or whatever reply here please.

I'm probably one of the people you are referring to. And I haven't forgotten about it, but my time/skill is an issue. I'm currently using legacy (plain DBI) code to handle the nested tree stuff and I'd love to get that converted to DBIC. The 'select' stuff is easy enough in DBIC but update, insert, delete became challenging very quickly.

I can assist with this, but I don't think I've got enough DBIC skills to drive it myself. I would put myself in the 'tweak' and 'test' category.

Charlie

--
   Charlie Garrison  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt