Am 25.04.2008 um 17:00 schrieb Matt S Trout:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 01:56:38PM +0200, Moritz Onken wrote:
Hi,

I want to add a new method to my Book class. This methods needs to
call a relationship of $author. So how do I get the $author object if
I am calling a function in the Book class. I get the row object by
calling $book = $author->books->first (or similar).

I read the docs but couldn't anything but

        my $schema = $self->result_source->schema;

Which gives me the schema itself but not the $author object.

$self->author

And if $self->author is a has_many or many_many relationship will it still return the one author only and not all that relate to the book?

moritz