Running tests saw this message:

DBIx::Class::ResultSet::search(): DateTime objects passed to search() are
not supported properly (InflateColumn::DateTime formats and settings are
not respected.) See "Formatting DateTime objects in queries" in
DBIx::Class::Manual::Cookbook.

Cookbook suggests this:

  my $dtf = $schema->storage->datetime_parser;
  my $rs = $schema->resultset('users')->search(
    {
      signup_date => {
        -between => [
          $dtf->format_datetime($dt_start),
          $dtf->format_datetime($dt_end),
        ],
      }
    },
  );

I'm curious.  If DBIC knows it's a DateTime object and DBIC has a method to
format it correctly then why is there a warning?  Why not just format it?

--
Bill Moseley
mose...@hank.org