Hi all,

I am in the process of migrating several production apps using DBIx::Class to a clustered mysql database (HA).

When my apps try to connect to the DB and can't, they fail (die, return errors, etc.). Since the cluster has a (very small) downtime during the failover process (node failure), I'd like that my apps just retried the connection in case it fails, stepping over the short downtime and reconnecting to the new cluster node which runs the DB after the failure.

I have seen the DBIx::RetryOverDisconnects module and it seems it could serve the purpose, but I have googled and haven't seen any comments on using it on DBIx::Class models.

Has anyone managed to integrate both modules (and use them!)? Or is there an easy way of doing what I want, that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance
BR
J.