Hi.
Two tables with a many_to_many relation via a link table:

Table of web pages:
table webpage(id, filename, ...)

Table of images:
table images (id, filename, ...)

Table linking pages and images:
table img_grp_page (id_img, groupnumber, id_page)

The many_to_many relation works fine, I can retrieve all images belonging
to a certain webpage and all webpages where a certain image is used.

What I want to have is the 'group number' from the link table as well.
Images are clustered in certain groups on a page, that information is
represented by that group number.

Is there a way to get this in one go (one query)?

Of course I could get this item with a separate query since I know all
required id's. Still - is there a simpler way? I know that there is a
similiar phrased question on stackoverflow (not by me), which does not
really help me.

TIA,
Ekki