On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Mario Minati <mario.min...@minati.de> wrote:

>  Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> can anyone help?****

There isn't a lot of information here.  What commands did you try?  What is
your environment?  Where there any error messages?

If I were to take a complete SWAG, it might partially to do with Journal's
subclassing with DBIx::Class, but Migration doesn't seem to do the same
thing, and I'm not familiar enough with the latter.  I have
used DBIx::Class::AuditLog in the past, so that might be an option to try
out.

--
Brendan Byrd <p...@resonatorsoft.org>
Brendan Byrd <bb...@cpan.org>