Hi all,

I hope I haven't left this too late (been doing other crazy things like house hunting/clearing), or you've noticed by other means..

On April 12th I'm organising an all-day DBIC hackathon, in Swindon. It's free and will include venue and snack/breakfast/lunch costs. You'll need to organise/pay your own travel, accommodation and evening meal (though as it runs until 9:30pm its likely we'll have a communal order for the evening meal).

ribasushi, mst and ilmari are attending, so you'll have the opportunity to badger the main developers of DBIC itself, as well as me.

For more details/sign-up see: http://tinyurl.com/dbic-hackathon

Or ask me directly if I've missed any details.

We're still hunting for a sponsor for the daytime foods, around £300 should cover it, please contact me or Mark Keating (m.keat...@shadowcat.co.uk) if you'd like to support us!

Jess Robinson