Hi all, I have been unable to find a way to use some of the new JSONB operators
in Postgres 9.4 with DBIx::Class. A quick search for JSONB on the email archive
site didn’t turn up any results, so I thought I would ask.

In particular, ?, ?&, and ?| are now operators, and we run into problems with
the DBI placeholder being ?. I read that putting single quotes around the
question mark would allow a literal question mark in DBI, but I can’t seem to
make this work from DBIx::Class. Can anybody tell me whether this is currently
possible, if so how, and if not what might be involved or where in the code to
look? Thanks-

Augustus