On 02/11/2015 11:13 AM, thilo.fes...@googlemail.com wrote:

At the beginning working around this problem seemed kind of trivial to
me, but now I'm struggling. I thought, I could simply use a sub query in
the from-attribute when searching the resultset and adding "+columns"
and setting "collapse" to a true value. But this way, I am ending up
with only a single property column.

The short answer is - it's likely possible, or it can be made to work with relatively few extra changes.

But you need to show the actual search call you constructed, it's not clear what you tried from your description alone. Also makes the "this is what I want to get" example baseless and hard to interpret.

Cheers