On 10/24/2016 07:11 AM, Leo Lapworth wrote:

Can we agree on the new governance... first?

Then IF (and so far no one seems to have suggested plans for this)
there is ever a change that could cause instability or break backwards
compat or has any major risk, the voting policy can be enacted to work
out what the community wants, new name space for testing with a policy
of 6 month release before merging back into main or what ever it
maybe, but that is SEPARATE to the governance issue.

To me these are two separate issues and it would be good to close off
the governance issue before moving onto detail of how to run the
project.

Thanks

Leo

+1 to closing off the governance discussion and moving forward with our lives :-)

jimk