On 12/08/2016 07:10 AM, David Golden wrote:
Given the pattern of votes, I see no need to tally the exact numbers.

The vast majority of voters clearly want the community to manage of the
DBIx::Class namespace.

I want to thank everyone for their participation and patience.

As I've just woken up, I'm going to put off the permissions changes
until later today when I have time to do it carefully.

I'll post again to the list when that is complete.

Thank you, David (and other PAUSE maintainers lurking silently in the background) for the time, effort and patience you put into this.

Jim Keenan