Ilja,

 Correction I wiped my cvs out and re-checked it out and the changes are
there. I was expecting the update command to merge the changes is this
not the case with the dbmail cvs tree?

 On the list.c stuff I see this with the dmalloc lib we talked about a
while back, do you knotice a state where the imapd and pop3d daemons will
not exit when given a sig term? I am having an issue with them while
debugging and I don't in the cvs from 1/12/04. Any ideas? If you want
this patch for dmalloc let me know I will be glad to send it on so you
can check with it yourself.

Thanks,
leif

p.s. Aaron I still want to help on the libsieve and sieve code, and to
anyone else if you have the framework for server side sorting and
threading I would like to help with that otherwise I may have to write it
myself :) Thanks.