Ilja Booij wrote:

Aha, there was an error in the ci_write function, which called fprintf() instead of vfprintf().

Oops. Sorry about that. I'm just too green as a C coder.

When using these functions, I'm getting no problems at all. In fact, the new IMAP test suite, which Paul J Stevens sent yesterday runs without finding an error.

Which is not a good thing, per se, since all the message-handling calls haven't been implemented yet. Still nice to see it's useful. I'll start adding more code, to reflect all imap_handler_functions in imapcommands.c. After that, all testcases should be fleshed out to reflect both typical and a-typical usage.

On a sidenote: aren't you checking in changes, or are you working on a branch ? I havent' seen any changes in HEAD since last week.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl