Ilja Booij wrote:
On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 15:17, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

On Friday 16 April 2004 09:07 am, Ilja Booij wrote:

nice patch. It's applied in CVS

great.

Now that this is fixed, what is the list of remaining showstoppers that is preventing 2.0 from being released?

2 problems:

1. Some messages get inserted with '\00'-characters. These messages then
get not parsed well.

2. Sometimes messages have empty bodies. This problem could have the
same cause as problem 1.

Problem 2 should be easily fixed. I like Anton's oracle patches: he introduces a db_get_message(id) call that I feel is currently missing. The way dbmail currently retreive a messages seems somewhat convoluted to me. Or maybe I'm just dense :-)

Paul J Stevens reported today that IMAP STATUS sometimes give wrong
results.

Nothing critical I think. I have a couple of mailboxes that contain messages with recent_flag set to 1. These show up with the status command as expected, but when I select the mailbox they don't show up. A closer look reveals they also have the deleted_flag set to 1, but the are not removed by dbmail-maintenance. Could be the recent flag. I haven't checked. Weird.

These are the problems that I know of. Problem 1 is a nasty one.. I've
been looking into it for some time now, but have not found the cause..

Ilja