Sorry for all of the last minute breakage, folks. It looks like deliveries
should be working again, using fgetc in read_header and fread in
store_message_tmp. Please check out CVS and test it out!

There's one case left that I'm a little worried about, which is if, while
reading in the body of a message during an LMTP session, fread reads past the
body and grabs LMTP commands. This *shouldn't* be a problem, because once the
client (eg Postfix) has sent the whole message, it waits for the server to
report back the delivery status. Worst case, some systems might block for a
short period during the fread, waiting for more data from the client, then
timing out (should be a sub-second timeout) and returning from fread.

We'll just have to try it in the real world to see if it causes trouble...

Aaron