>From a preceding quote

" The Important Bit: "
" DBMail currently has absolutely no mechanism to record the name of a "
" user. While the ISPs among us will have various client "
" management/billing databases, this, along with things like LDAP support "
" etc. is overkill for many people who just want to let people receive "
" email. "

Yes thats me !!!

For me its politicaly impossible !!!

Im using dbmail for my school board, using ldap and writing codes for
tying into are school board employes databases is overkill for me.

I mith try and ask are financial department analyst to let write codes to
acces is microsoft sql payroll database but i think is answer
will be (and should be) "over my dead body"

But if i ask im for a text file of employes
(location,supervisor,telephone number,,,,)
so i can automaticaly update fieds in dbmail the anwers will be
"no problem you'll have it tomorow"

If adding a field or table (thats is not use by a dbmail administrtor)
is not overkill for the dbmail system and database then "why not"

Dbmail administrators may chose to use it or not.

Jacques