Actually. It's in better shape than I first thought. I'll start testing more extensively tomorrow. Don't expect to use dbmail-user as a replacement for your ldap tools though. Better look at cpu for a compact commandline tool. But if we can authenticate against ldap, and hookup the delivery-chain as well, we're all set.

I've designed a example dbmail.schema and have provided a config stanza in the debian packages dbmail-XXsql-ldap.

Please note that the OID used for the schema is qmail's really. Perhaps when this is finished I'll reserve a OID in my OID space, or we could request a dedicated OID from IANA.

Keep you posted.

Paul J Stevens wrote:
Ldap support is currently broken. I've been looking into it this week, and I've fixed some minor issues.

I don't think anyone is using this at the moment. But I really need this too.

Sergey Spiridonov wrote:

Hi,

Is there any dbmail+ldap auth documentation? Or at least some examples?
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov