Marten Klencke wrote:
Hi,

How can this possibly be a good idea this close to release?  It seems
nobody here has any respect for the RC status that we are in.

I'm not too familiar with the status of the RCs at this point in time.

So don't mess with our release process then.

However, this conversion to Subversion is not hurting any of the code and
it actually makes it easier to do some cleanups of the code before the
next release (with cheap copies, moves and deletes.) CVS was really
starting to be a pain.

Marten,

It's not the actual move to subversion. It's the timing, and the lack of advance notice. In short; the lack of communication surrounding it.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl