Hi all,

As promised, I've committed the first gmime code fragments. They are currently used for message insertion only.

        * dbmail-message.c, dbmail-message.h: new files implement
        DbmailMessage object and interfaces.
        * Makefile.am: added dbmail-message.c to COMMON files list
        * acinclude.m4, configure.in: added gmime support
        * db.c, db.h, header.c, header.h, lmtp.c, main.c, pipe.c,
        pipe.h: use new gmime code in dbmail-message.c for message
        insertion.

Please test this code. It works for me, but I'm curious if this solves Dan's problems with dbmail-smtp.

  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31