Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             04-Oct-04 17:22 CEST
Last Modified:              09-Oct-04 11:52 CEST
When you select a mailbox using the EXAMINE command, it should be
read-only. Instead, a subsequent fetch command causes the fetched message
to become flagged Seen, thus altering the mailbox state.

 paul - 05-Oct-04 15:26 CEST
I've located the problem and fixed this in CVS. The _ic_fetch command did
not check mailbox permissions before updating the flags of the messages in
the opened mailbox.

 paul - 08-Oct-04 22:39 CEST
Allesandro,

I' ve fixed this in 2.0 also.

 alessandro - 09-Oct-04 11:52 CEST
Paul, thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
04-Oct-04 17:22alessandro     New Bug
05-Oct-04 09:53ilja           Status                   new => acknowledged
05-Oct-04 15:26paul           Bugnote Added: 0000283
08-Oct-04 22:39paul           Bugnote Added: 0000302
09-Oct-04 11:52alessandro     Bugnote Added: 0000303