The following bug has been SUBMITTED.
http://dbmail.org/mantis/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000107
Reported By:                seanxkelly
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Bug ID:                     107
Category:                   Documentation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             23-Oct-04 02:20 CEST
Last Modified:              23-Oct-04 02:20 CEST
I have just set up Postfix to use LMTP to pass mail to dbmail-lmtp.
Section 7 of the dbmail "INSTALL" file is titled "Starting the servers"
but it only explains that you need to start either the POP3 or IMAP
daemons if you want to enable mail collection.

I believe this section should also state that dbmail-lmtp must be started
in order for LMTP to work.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
23-Oct-04 02:20seanxkelly     New Bug