Hello (esp. Aaron),

> > Oct 23 11:42:28 localhost dbmail/imap4d[2762]: dbmysql.c,db_query:
> > executing query [SELECT message_idnr, seen_flag, recent_flag
> > FROM dbmail_messages WHERE mailbox_idnr = '9' AND status <
> > '2' AND unique_id != '' ORDER BY message_idnr ASC] Oct 23
> > 11:44:19 localhost dbmail/imap4d[2762]: dbmysql.c,db_query:
> > executing query [SELECT MAX(message_idnr) FROM dbmail_
> > messages WHERE unique_id != '']

  On the use of unique_id in all these queries - can that all be dropped
now?  When Aaron refactored the delivery chain I remember him addressing
that issue - ie. that in some places the status flag was used to mark a
new message not fully inserted, and in another place an empty unique_id
was used for that - so that everything should just use the status field
to track message status.  If that has been done, then all those queries
should be rewritten to remove the "AND unique_id != ''".  Also, a lot of
the indexes used to have unique_id in them for just this reason, and that
should be removed as well.

--
Jesse Norell

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is not my email address;
change "administrator" to my first name.