Aaron Stone wrote:
Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

[huge snip]

Same goes for the dbmysql and my own db_getmailbox patches although that
last one requires an addition index on dbmail_messages to be effective.

Does is degrade performance without the index? If not, I think we can put
it in a gray area, and say that we're robust with or without the index,
but it's a good idea to add it.

That's it. It'll work just fine without the index, but adding the index is
recommended for performance sake.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl