Sean Chittenden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>> Other than that, _ic_search is already under scrutiny because of poor
>> performance.
>
> It'd require a change in the database structure, but did you see my
> other post about breaking things down by header?  That'd get rid of the
> need for any LIKE/REGEXP's when looking for a message, which should be
> quite quick.

We haven't started working on it yet, but this is scheduled to happen
during the 2.1 series. The LIKE plan is to try and improve performance of
searches within the confines of the 2.0 database structure; it's a clean
hack, but a hack nonetheless.

Good luck you guys on figuring out these two loop bugs. I'd help out, but
I'm swamped with other projects all month. Right now I'm just treading
water by working through the couple of bugs I assigned to myself.

Aaron