udo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I'm new to this list, but I'm goning to use this mail system.

Welcome, glad to hear that you're using DBMail.

> Some questions: Can somebody mail me the program plan or program flow?
> Can somebody lector my codes?
> Should I mail the codes to the mail list, or to who?
> Who is the cordinator?

Everything happens on the mailing list. If you have questions, post them
here. If you have code suggestions, patches, etc. post them here, too.

I'm not sure what you mean by "lector your codes" -- do you want someone
to read them over to see if they should go into DBMail? Post them to the
list!

The program flow isn't really documented, but the database is:
http://dbmail.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=er-model

With respect to sending you email directly, I doubt that you'll have much
luck communicating with the development team except via the mailing list.
We almost never email one another directly unless an issue is personal or
urgent.

Aaron