Majid Ghasemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hello, I need to use DBMail with my SQL Server database.
> Could anyone help me? Is there any code that developed in DBMail?

Sorry, but there is no support for SQL Server in DBMail as yet. You could
write support fairly easily by copying from the mysql/* and pgsql/*
directories in DBMail and modifying them to support the SQL Server client
library. If you also want to run DBMail on Windows... good luck! Cygwin
may help.

This may be a decent starting point for client libraries (but I don't
really know what I'm looking at with this Microsoft and Sybase stuff.):

http://www.freetds.org/

Aaron