Sean Chittenden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> The point of the bzero(3) call is so that you don't have to set data,
> dsize, nextnode, etc. to NULL.  I'd remove those for now, they're not
> needed.  Is there a list init call that needs to be added to imap4.c,
> similar to what was applied to pop3.c?  -sc

Does my patch fix your bug with POP3? Please, please test it.

My shot-in-the-dark theory is that your client (Mail.app on OSX you said?)
is doing something ridiculous and is managing to bypass the list_init call
that is buried fairly deeply into pop3.c. Similarly, the list_init is in a
ridiculous place, and is called based on an understanding of the pop3
protocol rather than the usual method of initializing everything that
needs to be initialized in one sane place right on startup/connection.

Aaron