Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             21-Dec-04 21:38 CET
Last Modified:              27-Dec-04 22:45 CET
Paul says:

All I have to do to make this happen is adding some sane default values
for MINSPARECHILDREN and MAXSPARECHILDREN which are config fields not
present in the default dbmail.conf.

 paul - 27-Dec-04 22:45 CET
I've added the required default values for MINSPARECHILDREN,
MAXSPARECHILDREN, and MAXCHILDREN to pop3d.c, imapd.c and lmtpd.c

Preforking is now in 2.0 and will work just fine with a 2.0.1 configfile
that doesn't contain the new config fields.

Though this patch has been rock-steady on linux, and has been in cvs-head
since july, some testing on bsd might be in order before releasing 2.0.2.
Or I can revert this patch, and schedule it for 2.0.3 instead.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
21-Dec-04 21:38aaron          New Bug
27-Dec-04 22:45paul           Bugnote Added: 0000474