On Wed, Jan 19, 2005, Ewald Geschwinde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> with this configuration added in the alias table
>
> alias
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> deliver_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> it does also not work
> This is the trace I sent in the first mail If the user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> is not in dbmail he rejects the user and does not do a select in the
> aliases table if there is one

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused. Which of these does not work:

THIS

     dbmail_users:

       15  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    dbmail_aliases:

       ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]    15
       ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]  15

OR THIS

    dbmail_aliases:

       ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]    15
       ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The first one should work. The second one should not.

If neither work, then we have a problem -- which I think is what you're
saying, but like I said, I'm really confused which situation you're
describing.

Aaron