Aaron,

I've commited a whole bunch of updates to the delivery chain and authldap.

Not quite complete yet, but I'm getting there. Check out check_dbmail_delivery.c if you want to know how much has been done so far.

Next step is some sort of sync mechanism between the ldap db and dbmail_users. Those entries in dbmail_users will be used for keeping scores like quota usage. Also, we don't want the internal delivery user to exist in ldap, now do we?

Aaron Stone wrote:
Two weeks ago Paul suggested a 2.1.0 release. I've been thinking about it,
and about these suggested changes for 2.0:

    * Bug 125: Inefficiencies in ACL listing.
    * Bug 133: Inefficiencies in Mailbox listing.
    * Bug 151: dbmail-util produces too many updates to fix is_header
fields.
    * Bug 97: all messages have RECENT flag in IMAP.
    * Bug 129: Config file parser should be more robust (backport from
2.1?)

That last one, which started out with the suggestion to backport from 2.1,
that's the way to do it. The ACL and mailbox inefficiencies are indeed
best fixed in 2.1; they'll be rather invasive fixes. Same with \\Recent
flag.

Once stable, I am all for backporting them to give a big boost to 2.0 and
allowing it to remain the flagship release until we're ready for 2.2.

So, in short, Paul you've got me for 2.1 ASAP :-)

Aaron