Geo Carncross wrote:
On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 10:27 +0100, Paul J Stevens wrote:

Geo,

I've added your dbsqlite.c to cvs-head in a separate directory. I've also added sqlite to the autoconf files. Dbmail compiles just fine with sqlite support.

sqlite/Makefile.in wasn't included in CVS; my autoconf/automake chain
won't make them for some reason...

Try: autoreconf -f -i

Some things come to mind:

we need a create_tables file for sqlite?

Will supply with testing. Would it be horrible to include it in
sqlite/dbsqlite.c ?

It'll go into sql/sqlite/create_tables.sqlite just like the other db engines. I have a script ready (like you I suppose).

  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31