Florian,

Problem solved.

The segfault was caused by a conflict between dbmail's internal list implementation, and gmime2.1's own internal list code. Moving on to the -dev list:

Aaron, Ilja, I've moved the internal list to the dm_ namespace to avoid conflicts with gmime2.1. Please take note that all functions and structs in list.h have changed.

Paul J Stevens wrote: