A BUGNOTE has been added to this bug.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000167
Reported By:                egeschwinde
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Bug ID:                     167
Category:                   Database layer
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   trivial
Date Submitted:             25-Jan-05 13:31 CET
Last Modified:              05-May-05 07:17 CEST
There is a bug in the migration script in postgresql
if there is no CASCADE after the drop index he will fail
and the transaction is aborted.

I wrote the cascade at the end of every drop index and commented the alter
table drop foreign key $1 out

 aaron - 05-May-05 07:17 CEST
I have no clue what this is about. Well, I do, but I don't care. Looks like
it should be fixed. Is this an appropriate fix?

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
25-Jan-05 13:31egeschwinde    New Bug
25-Jan-05 13:31egeschwinde    File Added: migration2.sql
05-May-05 07:17aaron          Bugnote Added: 0000677