Thanks for the response.

Yeah I do want it for myself so will probably start the
project regardless, as I would want to share it with other
people who might need something like this too.

On the adding a complete groupware solution to DBMail that
is def *not* what I had in mind. I was just asking for
DBMail developer input wether it might be something of
interest. Not so much for development, but to have your
project integrated into another this way.

It seems that there are a lot of people out there looking
to completely replace Exchange these days. Many of them
are familiar with Linux but not at a level where they want
to devote TONs of time to getting an open mail solution
working. I mention Kolab because it installs perfect in
under 20 mins on a Debian system. It's really a joke. I
was just thinking that an installer for a complete
solution with that sort of easy might improve the DBMail
install base.

While DBMail is amazing, I love it, it is not a complete
mail solution, and obviously not a complete groupware
solution. And of course that is not the goal of the
project so it makes sense. But for the same reasons the
people who dont' want to take the time to piece together a
system are missing out.

Anyway, I have a busy month, but think I'll look into
possibly starting a SF project for this if the DBMail team
has no objections. Again a seperate project that just
integrates DBMail with some other server software for  a
complete turn-key groupware solution.

Thanks again for your response Arron,

Kevin