Just finished plugging all major leakage. Things look usable now.

Also, more importantly: I activated server-side sort in squirrelmail for testing
and its screaming fast!! All adventurous squirrelmail users are invited to test
svn-trunk :-) Seeing is believing: a large mailbox from a busy list with over
5000 unread emails is coming back in squirrelmail's list-view pane in under
three seconds on low-end hardware (dual ppro-180, 256MB).

Paul J Stevens wrote:
> I fixed static builds again, and can tell you right now there are some
> pretty massive leaks in the new search code. I'm on it.
>

> Paul J Stevens wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>I've finally wrestled myself out of the deadlock regarding the sort
>>code, and finished IMAP SORT in svn-trunk. It's looking pretty good so
>>far in my tests, but more testing is very much needed. Some rough edges
>>are to be expected, especially since using valgrind has become nay
>>impossible with the modular setup. Need to fix static builds again asap.
>>
>>Still, full SORT capability has now reached a major milestone. And this
>>should also make SEARCH way faster now that the headertables are fully
>>utilized.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl