Hey Aaron,

Aaron Stone wrote:

Kevin, thanks very much for your generosity of spirit and of pocketbook.
You gave me the push I needed to get back to the grindstone.

NP.... It's a great project, psyched to help out in this way since I can really be on the dev end of things for C stuff.

Good luck on your production deployment of Kolab -- I'm actually curious
as to what portions of Kolab you're using, if any, besides the mailer.
It's always a good idea to keep tabs on the competition ;-)

We're only using the mailer/sieve support.... we have combined it with egroupware for calendar/addresss book support all sitting on the LDAP backend.

Have you seen Zimbra.com?

Open groupware, similiar to egroupware/Kolab, but java IMAP server using MySQL for Meta message data and filesystem for actual messsages. Looks pretty interesting....

Anyway thanks for all your work!

Aaron