On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 19:26 +0100, Paul J Stevens wrote:
> Oleg Lapshin wrote:
>
> > So, I think, that problem in autotools...
>
> That would be consistent with my observations. I haven't changed
> anything in the server code since november, so I was rather surprised to
> see new problems without (apparently) relevant changes.

Would explain why things started to go awry about two weeks ago. I got
rid of -DSTATIC/-DSHARED, and am using only Makefile.am constructs to
decide whether the Sieve-related code gets built or not.

Take a look and see if the latest SVN straightens things out for you. I
haven't been seeing as much trouble as you or Oleg have anyways, so some
of the reports have been hard to pinpoint at my end.

Aaron