Hello,

I'm continuing to work on testing 2.1.5 (I have run 2.0.9 in beta for a
couple of clients with >50k messages).

dbmail-imapd runs to my satisfaction now, but I am having problems with
injection into dbmail.  I currently use dbmail-smtp for this task
(called from qmail .. ;).

Messages are inserted into the database just fine, but dbmail-smtp
segfaults (causing qmail to retry the delivery.. ad nausium).  A quick
poke at executing show a segfault in dsnuser_free.  gdb'ing shows that
the arg start to dm_list_free is null:

I added a couple of lines to the top of the function:

[/usr/src/dbmail-2.1.5] [EMAIL PROTECTED] diff -c list.c.orig list.c
*** list.c.orig Fri Mar  3 11:21:58 2006
--- list.c      Fri Mar  3 11:22:17 2006
***************
*** 36,41 ****
--- 36,44 ----
   */
  void dm_list_free(struct element **start)
  {
+       if (!start)
+               return;
+
        if (!(*start))
                return;

Seems to help (with the case of the segfault), but I'm not sure why it's
happening.  Seems like it is probably a bigger problem.

Matt