On Wed, 2006-06-07 at 10:06 -0700, Aaron Stone wrote:
> SQLite has lousy LIKE behavior: it's case insensitive for the US-ASCII
> range, and case sensitive everywhere else. I noted a FIXME in
> dbsqlite.c.

I think we can't very well replace LIKE (because it might be needed
elsewhere), but if we could use DB_LIKE(%s,%s) somehow, we could use a
user-defined function.

Of course, how often really, are collisions? It might just be easier to
double-check the result in the fetchrow operation after the select to
make sure the database engine isn't retarded.

Oh, and it'd serve another purpose- the database engine being put in a
bad locale or strange collating rules or whatnot...

--
Internet Connection High Quality Web Hosting
http://www.internetconnection.net/