Lars Kneschke wrote:
> Am Montag, 19. Juni 2006 09:52 schrieb Paul J Stevens:
>> Aaron Stone wrote:
>>> Just for fun, try "SELECT * FROM dbmail_headername". I don't think you
>>> should see more than 50-100 entries. I have 12729. The majority of them
>>> are like this:
>> Do you also get this for newly inserted messages, or just for converted
>> 'old' messages? I'm guessing the latter, which may make this a
>> retrieval/decoding issue.
> I get 928 rows, but only valid headers.
>
> It's funny to see how many different emailheaders gets used.

I'm guessing there's something funny with crlf encodings in Aaron's
database. Your database is very young, whereas Aaron's is probably one
of the oldest database in existence :-) possibly predating dbmail-1.0.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl