Geo Carncross wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 09:45 +0200, Paul J Stevens wrote:
>> Geo Carncross wrote:
>>
>>> Just FYI: VACUUM is no longer required in sqlite3- the database can
>>> AutoVacuum as necessary.
>> Great.
>
> This change is in the DIFF.
>
>>> ... and I thought we were stopping the REGEX stuff to take advantage of
>>> the indexes where possible?
>> Yes, but I've just been porting dbsqlite.c as-is, and the regex stuff
>> was there. I guess Aaron's to blame there :-)
>
> Okay good. Then I have an excellent (I hope) solution to your
> sensitive/insensitive problem.
>
> I haven't tested this (just built it)- but I wanted to get the idea
> reviewed as soon as possible... If it's not the definition of hackish, I
> don't know what is :)

There's something wrong with setting up the sqlite3_create_function
calls. I keep getting:

check_dbmail_deliver: Debug dbsqlite.c,db_query: INSERT INTO
dbmail_users
(userid,user_idnr,passwd,client_idnr,maxmail_size,encryption_type,
last_login) VALUES ('testuser1',10005,'UNUSED',65535,'0','md5',
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP())

check_dbmail_deliver: Error dbsqlite.ci,db_query: sqlite3_get_table
failed: near "(": syntax error
check_dbmail_deliver: Error db.c,db_user_create: query for adding user
failed

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl