Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>I'm curious about your setup. Are you using imap's server-side sort
>here, or some kind of client side sorting?

You can have a look at the numbers yourself at this page:
https://officespot.net/imaptest/imaptest.php
Sometime you need to reload sometimes, when the first connection fails.

As you can see, the sorting is not the problem. It tooks only 0.06
seconds(dbmail) against 0.05 seconds(cyrus). On both servers we use
server-side sorting. I had a look at the imap commands.

DBMail just need much more time to fetch the headers, after the sorting was
done.

I'll try to investigate, where the time gets spend.

--
Lars Kneschke
Metaways Infosystems GmbH

eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.net