Posted on Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:32:55 +0200
by author bugtrack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I don't think that the db_set_msgflag call needed to be in the loop, does
> it?

I guess for() structure I've added in the patch is still necessary
because of following reasons.

First, the test if(msgflags) on line 132 in sort.c is inappropriate
because msgflags is now always initialized by memset() so that it must
be a valid pointer and therefore the test always succeeded.

Second, db_set_msgflag(..., IMAPFA_ADD) is effective only if one or more
flags are positive. So, if all the flags are 0 then db_set_msgflag()
ain't necessary to be called.

By the way, memset(&msgflags, ...) on line 201 of modules/sortsieve.c
should be memset(msgflags, ...) ?

--
UEMURA (fka. MAENAKA) Tetsuya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>