On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 07:42 -0600, Dave Logan wrote:
> I think the "hangup"
> for us came with version changes, and if there were a unified dbmail API
> to query, rather than having to keep all the code in the webmail app, that
> would be a big step forward.  You know, an API like IMAP or POP or such. :)
> Anyway, I'm a big quitter, so I never even attempted to port the codebase
> to the dbmail 2.x trunk.
> dave

The 2.1 schema was a bit volatile for a while, but is now stable. So in
that respect, basically there was no way to keep up until recently.

One possible path to making this work is a PHP extension compiled
against our libdbmail.so library. Most people would rather see a
pure-PHP solution, however, so you're back at porting weDBMail to the
current schema...

Aaron