Hello

I still use revision 2307
I create user manualy (insert into dbmail_users ...)
When I try to connect via POP3, I get error:

$ telnet host pop3
Trying ip.ad.re.s...
Connected to host.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK DBMAIL pop3 server ready to rock
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
user lll
+OK Password required for lll
pass lll
Connection closed by foreign host.

and this is in dbmail.err logfile:
Error db.c,db_createsession: error finding mailbox_idnr of INBOX for user
[55], exiting..
Error pop3.c,pop3_handle_connection: storage layer failure

When I connect via IMAP4:
$ telnet host imap4
Trying ip.ad.re.s...
Connected to host.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK dbmail imap (protocol version 4r1) server 2.1 ready to run
1 login lll lll
1 OK LOGIN completed
2 SELECT INBOX
* 0 EXISTS
* 0 RECENT
* FLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Deleted \Flagged \Draft \Recent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS (\Seen \Answered \Deleted \Flagged \Draft \Recent)]
* OK [UIDNEXT 13560] Predicted next UID
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 101] UID value
2 OK [READ-WRITE] SELECT completed
3 LOGOUT
* BYE dbmail imap server kisses you goodbye
3 OK completed

and INBOX is created automaticaly

So, can INBOX be created automaticaly via POP3 protocol?

PS. sorry, if this was done in more recent revisions.
PPS. sorry for posting in dbmail mailing-list

--
Oleg Lapshin