On 24-sep-2006, at 3:05, Aaron Stone wrote:

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006, Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Leander Koornneef wrote:
Hi all,

I think I've discoverd a bug in the forward.c code. I've only reproduced it on a dbmail 1.2 system, but the bug may very well be present in the 2.x
code.

This was fixed some time ago already. Variables used in constructing the
forwarding commands are passed through address parsing and
shell-escaping filters.

It's fixed in trunk in pipe.c (forward.c no longer exists) but is still an issue in 2.0. So Leander's right that we should fix pipe.c and forward.c
(locations of the popen calls) in dbmail_2_0_branch.

I've just committed a patch to the 2.0 branch containing a backport of the
dm_shellesc function from trunk to take care of escaping in forward.c

I now see that we've forgotten to patch the popen calls in pipe.c; will do...

Leander