A NOTE has been added to this issue.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=503
Reported By:                pgilmore-ellis
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   503
Category:                   Command-Line programs (dbmail-users, dbmail-util)
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
PostgreSQL, but it seems to effect MySQL as well.

We use mysql 5.0.18 on a box standard Slackware machine.

Attached you will find the error messages found in the log when log level
i set to 5.

 paul - 09-Feb-07 09:58
Please provide us with one of the messages involved by dumping some of the
relevant messageblks.

Looks like these are empty or bogus messages. The all-NIL envelope points
in that direction.

 pgilmore-ellis - 09-Feb-07 13:33
I've uploaded one of the messages and as you say every thing seams to be
empty. However I've got a message that isn't empty that generates the same
error but this is to large to upload to this site.

If i remove all these messages from messageblks will dbmail_util remove
other references to these?

 aaron - 01-Mar-07 07:20
Take a stab at this with the 2.2.3 release, just so we know if the problem
is ongoing or resolved.

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
06-Feb-07 12:38 pgilmore-ellis New Issue
06-Feb-07 12:38 pgilmore-ellis File Added: dbmail_log.txt
09-Feb-07 09:58 paul           Note Added: 0001819
09-Feb-07 13:31 pgilmore-ellis File Added: dbmail_messageblks.sql.bz2

09-Feb-07 13:33 pgilmore-ellis Note Added: 0001820
01-Mar-07 07:20 aaron          Note Added: 0001849