Bernard Johnson wrote:
> I (and other people I know) have been using VersaMail on a Treo with
> dbmail.  For the past year (on different versions of VersaMail and
> different versions of dbmail), things have worked great.
>
> Then, a few weeks ago, when trying to synchronize with the IMAP server,
> I get a "Getting Message x of y" (where x is 1577 - y).  Here it just
> hangs until I get a "Time Out" message on the Treo.  It always hangs on
> the very same message.

Well, since I didn't get a single comment regarding the logs I posted,
I'll assume that it's not a dbmail problem.  First thing next week, I'm
going to archive a lot of mail off which I expect will fix this problem.

If anyone takes a second look and thinks there is a problem, let me know
ASAP before I destroy the ability to reproduce it.